To award the best campaigns in the world and discuss the industry’s future
Lisbon International Advertising Festival, whose purpose is to annually award the best advertising campaigns in the world and discuss the industry’s most important themes, has the great pleasure of announcing the Executive Jury Panel for its third edition:
● Eva Santos - Global Chief Creative Officer of Proximity Worldwide
● Luís Silva Dias - Chairman FCB Portugal and Chief Creative Officer of FCB International
● José António Gonçalves - Experience Architect Lead of Accenture Interactive
● Mike Wente - Chief Creative Officer of VML North America
● Corinna Falusi - Chief Creative Officer & Partner Mother New York
● James Temple - Executive Vice President & Chief Creative Officer R/GA EMEA
● Hugo Rodrigues - Chairman & CEO of WMcCann
● Ilkay Gurpinar - Chief Creative Officer TBWA/Istanbul
● Alasdhair MacGregor - Vice President & Executive Creative Director of International Clients of BETC
● Lisa De Bonis - Executive Digital Director & Partner of Havas London
These names have come together to Executive Jury’s President which we have announced last week. We are referring to Ajaz Ahmed, Founder & CEO for the acclaimed and much awarded AKQA.
These 11 jurors will travel to Portugal in September in order to both evaluate in person the participant’s work and being speakers in the festival - where they will discuss the most relevant themes that affect the advertising industry in a global scale.
Ana Firmo Ferreira, the festival’s CEO, justifies these choices: “Lisbon is an elite festival in which we aim for the jurors to be the best of the best, worldwide. In what time is concerned, we are young. However we are already a big festival with a huge importance in a global scale. This panel of excellence will help us remain young, but will also allow us to grow in terms of relevance in this industry, thirsty for news and innovation.