Last night was a huge victory for OgilvyOne at the 2016 Direct Marketing Association’s ECHO awards. OgilvyOne landed 14 awards in total, more than any other agency, including four Gold ECHOs. OgilvyOne Mumbai won a Silver and a Bronze for #DarkTravelTale, Reliance General Insurance in the categories for ‘Best Use of Social Media’ and ‘Insurance and Financial Products and Services’ respectively.
As the world’s top advertising and marketing competition solely dedicated to data-driven marketing, the ECHO Awards showcase global digital, data-driven, direct marketing campaigns that recognize creativity, innovation, relevance and fearlessness. Continuing the OgilvyOne streak as the most awarded agency at the ECHOs, this year was no different as OgilvlyOne received four Gold, one Silver and nine Bronze awards, thanks to its offices in Hong Kong, Mumbai, Toronto, Copenhagen, London, Manila, New York and Singapore.
Vipul Salvi - Executive Creative Director – OgilvyOne Worldwide, India: The ECHO awards are a recognition of advertising effectiveness as well as creativity, I am extremely proud that we are creating work that not only impacts our client's businesses but also makes a mark at International Award shows.
Burzin Mehta - Group Creative Director, OgilvyOne Worldwide, Mumbai: Multiple wins for OgilvyOne, Mumbai on the world’s biggest stage for data-driven marketing is truly wonderful. This win is thanks in no small measure to a client who not only had the vision to back a breakthrough idea but also the faith in us to respond on a real-time basis on behalf of the brand.
Below is a complete list of all the winning entries.
Gold Medals (4)
• Best Use of Mobile: TASKS FOR TOYS, Toys'R'Us (Singapore) Pte Limited –Singapore
• Publishing/Entertainment/Media: The Hashtag 500, NASCAR – New York
• Business and Consumer Services: Champions League Pub Signs, BT Sports Commercial – London
• Not-for-Profit: The Last Word, WWF Hong Kong – Hong Kong
Silver Medal (1)
• Best Use of Social Media: #DarkTravelTale, Reliance General Insurance – Mumbai
Bronze Medals (9)
• Business and Consumer Products: Finger Lickin' Good Edible Nail Polish, Kentucky Fried Chicken – Hong Kong
• Best Integrated Campaign: The Last Word, WWF Hong Kong – Hong Kong
• Best Use of Mobile: See your future in 360˚, The National Defence Recruitment – Copenhagen
• Business and Consumer Products: The Officers Choice, The National Defence Recruitment – Copenhagen
• Retail and Direct Sales: Champions League Pub Signs, BT Sports Commercial – London
• Art Direction: Champions League Pub Signs, BT Sports Commercial – London
• Best Use of Data and Analytics: MILO Champions Band and App, MILO – Manila
• Insurance and Financial Products and Services: #DarkTravelTale, Reliance General Insurance – Mumbai
• Best Customer-Centric Campaign: EHmogi, Tim Hortons – Toronto