The entries for advertising, digital and media will be judged across 20 categories comprising 280 sub categories
The 5th edition of the Kyoorius Creative Awards announces it jury for Media. The foremost award honouring creative and innovative work across advertising, digital, and media is inviting entries until the extended deadline of 2nd May.
The media jury is as follows:
· Torie Henderson (Jury Foreman) – CEO, South East Asia & India, Omnicom Media Group
· Nandini Dias - Chief Executive Officer, Lodestar UM
· Tarun Katial - Chief Executive Officer, BIG FM (Reliance Broadcast Network Limited)
· Haruna McWilliams - VP, Strategy, APAC, Essence
· Deepika Sabharwal Tewari - AVP Tanishq Marketing, Titan Company Ltd
· Paritosh Joshi - Principal, Provocateur Advisory
· Amin Lakhani - President, Client Leadership, Mindshare
Speaking about the awards and the jury, Rajesh Kejriwal, Founder and CEO,Kyoorius said, “Kyoorius stands for work that speaks for itself in terms of quality and creative efforts. Like every year, we have a skilled jury with each bringing along decades of experience and an in-depth understanding of the industry.”
The 5th edition of the prestigious awards will be held on 1st June 2018 at The Dome, @ NSCI, SVP Stadium, Mumbaifollowing a two day disruptive marketing conclave Zee MELT 2018 on 30th and 31st May.