Recognising the emergence of new media channels in the digitalised world, brand managers and media planners are today working on a cohesive approach with both traditional and digital media to connect with their consumers. India’s largest exhibition for indoor & outdoor advertising, signage and printing industries, Media Expo returns to showcase this shifting trend in the sector towards traditional marketing becoming more modernised, digital and eco-friendly and is all set to bring a host of new innovations to the capital city this month.
Spread across 12,444 square meters of exhibition area, the 39th edition will open doors from 29 September – 1 October at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi with over 175 exhibitors primarily focusing on new-age solutions in print, signage, point of purchase, indoor and outdoor advertising, retail & shop displays and visual merchandising.
Exceeding exhibitor records, the upcoming edition is expected to be busier than ever with participation from seven countries besides India. This includes foreign contingents from China, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Singapore and the UK. Marketers from corporate and creative industries can see new product innovations – mainly in printing, laser etching technology, indoor and outdoor signage along with a special attraction of 3D printing and laser prism. Exciting innovations at the fair include:
· PVC free and fire retardant non-woven wall coverings by Oddy India
· Two new DesignJet post-script printers by HP
· Competitive and high-colour inks like Quattro, Duos and Cobalt for various printheads by A.T. Inks
· i-Jet printer with latest Japanese technology equipped with Konica Minolta 512i Printheads by TCS Technologies
· Excel – a premium backlit fabric which is a high-end environment friendly soft drape fabric used for printing of digital images and graphics by Sandeep International
· LED slim light box, crystal ultra slim light box, edge lit signage, LED blockout signage, LED magnetic lightbox, LED fabric light box, LED panel light etc by Associated Plastics
· 3D printing and laser prism technology by Promocare
· LED video walls, processors, 3D LED dance floors, smile clouds, fog curtain etc. by RD LED
· Opaque white blockout and lustre banners, as well as new inkjet, eco-solvent and 3rd generation latex backlit media by TechNova
· Green printing solutions by Aditya Digital Technologies
Moving progressively towards new innovations in indoor and outdoor advertising, signage and printing, Media Expo is sure to give marketers a distinct advantage in the way brand campaigns are built, marketing strategies implemented and new products and services can be designed