Growth vs Inflation,moneycontrol decodes what's in it for you?
The Reserve Bank of India will present its Monetary Policy review today in the backdrop of speculation over Governor Raghuram Rajan’s term being extended beyond September. This policy plays a very crucial role in being the demand side economic policy used by the government, to achieve macroeconomic objectives like – inflation, consumption, growth and liquidity in the market. The policy has implications on sectors like housing, auto, consumer durables, banks, non-banking financial companies, small and medium enterprises to name a few.
With the RBI Monetary Policy all set to be announced today, moneycontrol, India’s No. 1 financial portal brings to its users ‘Monetary Policy Special on moneycontrol’. moneycontrol covers the Monetary Policy in depth right from pre-policy expectations to policy analysis and industry reactions.
The advantages of closely following the policy on moneycontrol are:
1. Pre Policy Expectation- Industry and markets have been closely watching out for cues from the policy, this will feature their broad expectations from the bi-monthly RBI meet
2. Polls- will set the ball rolling on what could be expected from the Monetary Policy on its interest rate decision. Whether RBI will cut Repo Rate by 25 bps or not?
3. Live Speech - will be aired along with a simultaneous feature of a live blog on the RBI Governor’s speech
4. Policy Analysis - In-depth analysis of the entire RBI Monetary Policy will be available for moneycontrol users as quick reference
5. Industry Reaction- Opinions and insights shared by industry experts, bankers and the market gurus on the Policy
Commenting on this property, Rubeena Singh, COO, moneycontrol says, “The RBI MonetaryPolicy is closely watched by both industry and consumers as it affects interest rates, and by extension, the cost of money. The central bank is widely expected to keep key policy rates unchanged in the wake of strong growth in the economy and an uptick in retail inflation. Through ‘RBI Monetary Policy Special on moneycontrol’, we will provide in-dept analysis along with strong insights on the implications of the announcements.”