Setting the agenda for the interim budget, ET NOW, India's leading English business news channel from Times Network, has unveiled special programming in the run-up to Budget 2019.
Themed ‘Poll Vault’, ET NOW will capture the economic and political fervour of the Interim Budget, as the country gets into the election mode.
Starting January 25 to February 01, ET NOW will focus on the growth agendas by bringing industry leaders from across sectors face to face with top policy-makers.
1. STREET VIEW: Anchored by Nikunj Dalmia, Managing Editor, ET NOW and Ayesha Faridi, Senior News Editor, ET NOW, the show will have top market veterans decoding D-Street’s expectations from Finance Minister, Arun Jaitley.
2. BUDGET DEBATE: Supriya Shrinate, Executive Editor, ET NOW will bring top economists and experts on a special edition of ET NOW’s the India Development Debate. The power-packed show will highlight the problems being faced by the common man.
3. MACROS WITH MYTHILI: “Is India on the right fiscal path and what should the Finance Minister do to bridge the twin deficit?” As Arun Jaitley unveils the Modi government’s last Budget in the current term, ET NOW’s Consulting Editor, Mythili Bhurnurmath will put in perspective the challenges for the finance minister.
4. FAMILY BUDGET: “How to beat inflation and stay the course when it comes to the family budget?” The show will answer the common man’s burning question even as it offers insights on how to manage one’s finances for a stress-free tomorrow. This show will be anchored by Taneia Bhardwaj, ET NOW Anchor and Senior News Editor.
5. CAMPUS BUDGET: The coming years will see the increasing role of the Millennials in nation-building. This special programme will focus on the expectations of the Millennials from the Union Budget. The show will be anchored by ET NOW’s news anchors Rahul Dayama, Ruchi Bhatia and Avanne Dubash.
6. THE MUTUAL FUND: Nikunj Dalmia, Managing Editor, ET NOW will guide the viewers on where to put their money and hedge oneself from market volatility. This special show will help our viewers shield them against volatile moves through mutual fund investments.
7. BUDGET ROUNDTABLE: The two-part special chat show will see industry experts sharing their thoughts on the key ingredients for Budget 2019. The show will be anchored by Nayantara Rai, News Anchor & Chief of Delhi Bureau, and Ruchi Bhatia.
8. THE BUDGET HOTLINE: Forget complex tax tweaks and jargons, this show will demystify technical terms to help the common man make most of Budget 2019. In this special call-in shows, viewers will get their queries answered by experts. The show will be anchored by Nayantara Rai.
9. STATE OF THE ECONOMY POLL: ET NOW will get the on-ground report of the state of the economy. This special show will provide our viewers a true picture of the economy as seen by top CEOs. This show will be anchored by Supriya Shrinate, Executive Editor, ET NOW.
10. AGENDA FOR FM: On the eve of the Union Budget 2019, ET NOW will broadcast a special show setting the agenda for the Finance Minister on February 1, 2019. The show will be hosted and anchored by Supriya Shrinate.
ET NOW will be a torch bearer of pre-budget debates 2019 with its power packed shows anchored by Nikunj Dalmia, Ayesha Faridi, Supriya Shrinate, Mythili Bhurnurmath, Nayantara Rai, Ruchi Bhatia, Taneia Bhardwaj, will ensure that the viewers get a comprehensive insight on Budget 2019.
Starting January 25, tune into ET NOW, to witness all major updates run-up to Budget 2019.