Delivering an unparalleled visual experience, TIMES NOW augments the elections news coverage like never seen before on Indian television
As the nation awaits the election results, TIMES NOW, India’s leading English news channel and country’s election news headquarters with MANDATE 2019 presents the most realistic virtual reportage of election results LIVE on May 23, 2019.
Augmenting the elections news viewing experience like never seen before on Indian Television, TIMES NOW deploys state-of-the-art technology using Unreal Engine to deliver fastest graphics rendered in a virtual space with the most authentic and reliable data. Through the Unreal Engine, TIMES NOW will recreate the Lok Sabha as the anchor explains the formation of the parliament and what permutations and combinations will enable the formation of the government at the Centre. Unreal Engine comes from the gaming pedigree known for its unparalleled rendering of scenes, real-life entities and movements. This LIVE segment has been created in association with Pixotope, a virtual production system developed in Norway by The Future Group.
Additionally, TIMES NOW through its unique innovations will keep its viewers ahead with the fastest updates on the counting day. TIMES NOW with 600+ screens across Mumbai and Delhi key locations including metros, railways, airports, etc. will LIVE broadcast and share updates on the 2019 election results. Steering a first-time ever experiential advertising, the channel will have announcers at Mumbai Metro share LIVE updates of election results through their public-address system. Outside the Mumbai metro stations, Lookwalkers wearing Times NOW billboard screens will also lead the outreach, thereby providing an unparalleled experience to the viewers.
The channel has also rolled out an aggressive marketing campaign promoting its election results day coverage which includes:
· Digital Film: A digital film titled India Ka Result, where a child protagonist builds intrigue and anticipation around results, highlighting it as ‘India Ka Result’ to his family members. The film will be featured across TIMES NOW social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
· Digital Advertising: Display ads and video promotions across YouTube, Facebook and in-app promos
· Print ads across The Times Group dailies
· OOH across Mumbai & Delhi
· Promo playout across Times Network channels