DAZN, the leading global sports destination, launched today in more than 200 countries and territories.
For an initial monthly price point of £1.99 or less, sports fans worldwide are now able to sign up to the service and watch a breadth of live world championship boxing and on-demand original programming.
• On Dec. 4, Billy Joe Saunders defends his WBO super-middleweight title against fellow Englishman Martin Murray.
• A heavyweight clash not to be missed, unified heavyweight champion of the world Anthony Joshua OBE will defend his world titles against Bulgarian mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev on Dec. 12.
• Gennadiy “GGG” Golovkin looks to make history on Dec. 18 when he attempts to make a record 21st defence of the middleweight title against Kamil Szeremeta.
• Pound-for-pound champion Canelo Alvarez returns to the super middleweight division a day later on Dec. 19, to face undefeated champion Callum Smith in San Antonio, Texas.
• Starting 2021 with a bang, on Jan. 2 the explosive Ryan García will be looking to stamp his authority on the division against the battle-hardened Olympic gold medallist Luke Campbell for the interim WBC lightweight title.
“We’re excited to launch our global platform with an action-packed opening month featuring boxing’s biggest stars and a suite of premium original programming,” said DAZN EVP Joseph Markowski.
As well as an unparalleled fight schedule, DAZN’s global platform features an ever-growing archive of classic fights, athlete features and a slate of original programming including 40 DAYS, Saturday Fight Live and ONE NIGHT. DAZN is committed to adding more sports and sports content to the global service from 2021.